Adventures in the Pacific Northwest





This Summer I have been blessed with the amazing opportunity to spend a month in the Pacific Northwest with my boyfriend, and I couldn't be more excited!  I've been looking forward to it for a long time and at last I am here. 


So far I have explored Olympia, Seattle, Cannon Beach, and Portland.  While the weather has remained chilly and rainy a lot of the time, there have been some great sunny days, and it seems as if it is finally starting to warm up here! 


Here are some pictures that I have taken from my adventures, enjoy!



The plane ride from Chicago to Seattle


A scenic outlook in Olympia



A walking trail at Evergreen State College


Riding the ferry into Seattle from Bremerton


Haystack Rock at Cannon Beach


Cannon Beach, Oregon

 
Enjoying the view on the beach
 

Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland, Oregon

 

 

 What are some of your favorite things to do in the Pacific Northwest?  I would love your recommendations!
 



Comments

Popular Posts