Look of the Day : Modern Luxury








Last week I went to Chicago for a job interview. Per usual, I stressed for hours over what would be the perfect outfit for the occasion. To add even more stress to the situation, the interview was at a luxurious magazine, so I knew that how I presented myself was important.

Pencil skirts are always my go-to for when I want to look professional and fashionable. This grey one paired perfectly with the pale pink knit top. It might be one of my favorite color combinations ever. The tiny moon necklace added just the right amount of sparkle. The Madden Girl heels are oh so cute AND surprisingly easy to walk in, which is a must when you want to confidently strut into an interview.

Shop this Look:
Knit Top - express.com
Pencil Skirt - express.com
Heels - stevemadden.com


Comments

Popular Posts