Paris: The First Week


My childhood dreams came true this January when I was given the opportunity to spend two weeks studying creative writing in Paris! While it would be pointless to go on and on about how magical it was (you've surely heard that enough before) I just had to share a little bit about my own experience with these pictures. It was a time full of exploring the cobblestone streets, reading Hemingway, gazing upon legendary art and writing. Since there is simply too much to cram into one blog post, here are some pictures from my first week, and I will be posting those from the second week soon!


Sometimes you just have to be an annoying tourist and take a selfie in the middle of a tour!


Caught this rainbow over Montmartre



Still amazed by this view


Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris (sadly no Esmerelda and Quasimodo)


An adorable little French family at the market


Feeling like Marie Antoinette at the Chateau de Versailles


My fellow adventurers

Stay tuned for my post about my second week in Paris!


Comments

  1. I'm so jealous!! I'm glad it was an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing adventure, so glad you got the opportunity to take this awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts