Paris: The Second Week



I would say my second week in Paris was even better than the first. While the first brought a little bit of homesickness and a lot of confusion, I felt more comfortable and confident in the second. It brought a lot of art museums, delicious food, maybe just a little bit of alcohol, and even the Love Lock Bridge.


A little bit of Pablo at the Musee Picasso


Lots of laughs at Shannon's Bar, a dive with plenty of Red Hot Chili Peppers and a flooded bathroom


Shakespeare & Company, a famed English bookstore


Preparing his shop for the day


A real absinthe bar (don't worry,  they outlawed the chemical that caused hallucinations)


Van Gogh at the Musee de'Orsay


My dear friend Audrey and I trying to prepare ourselves for reading our work at a bookstore


The French cinema where we watched "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and "Let's Make Love"


This was my last day in Paris, and it could not have been more perfect. It was a rare Winter day where the sun was shining. We had brunch at this adorable little restaurant called Twinkie, bought art at a large flea market, and snuck wine into the French cinema. I will never forget this trip!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts