Look of the Day: WEIRD




It's been a while. However, I will try to get back to my regularly scheduled program now that I'm settled back into Chicago for the school year, and have a plethora of fun activities planned in the near future that I would love to share!

First, can I just say how much I love Chicago? While it was nice to spend some time back in my hometown, there's something magical about this city. It inspires me to work hard, be creative, leave my comfort zone, and have fun! 

This is my second week back at school, and while I am reaching new levels of stress that I once did not even know were possible, I am strangely enjoying myself. I'm taking a few journalism classes, an environmental science class, and even a literature class (my fave). 

I'm also a metro reporter for my school newspaper. Not only do I get to live in this amazing city, but I now get to research and write all about it! It's hard work, but it's hard work that I enjoy. 

I was able to take the time to walk to Petsmart with my boyfriend today and enjoy the beautiful weather as the sun set. It was the perfect opportunity to take some pictures. 

He got a red beta fish named Edgar. I went to the Whole Foods next door to get lobster meat for lobster mac and cheese, but quickly retreated after I saw that it cost $25 (very sad moment, I've been wanting to make this gourmet mac and cheese for weeks). 




Shop this Look:
WEIRD T-shirt - hottopic.com
Skirt - urbanoutfitters.com 
Socks - pacsun.com 
Shoes - newbalance.com
Scrunchie - store.americanapparel.net 
Necklace - birthday present from my sweet boyfriend 

Here is a low quality picture of the very high quality Edgar the Fish. He enjoys his spooky tombstone decoration and staying as far away from his beta brother Donatello as possible. 

Comments

Popular Posts