Perfect Dresses for Easter

Finding a dress to wear on Easter Sunday has grown increasingly difficult as I've grown older.  I remember when I was little my mom would take me to Kohl's or JCPenney to search through the many options that all would have worked, to find whatever fluffy floral confection I liked best.  However, it's not so easy anymore.  Finding a stylish but classy dress as an adult can be difficult.  So, with the bunny hopping closer, I found an assortment of dresses that would be perfect for any stylish woman to wear on Easter Sunday. 


This dress, which you can find at lulus.com , will ensure you stand out among the rest of the pastel floral dresses.  Even your grandma will be asking where you found this retro shift dress. 



I'm in love with this dress from urbanoutfitters.com .  The chiffon ruffles make the wearer look like a walking flower. Even better, all dresses at Urban Outfitters are now 20 percent off for the Spring Sale.  Run, don't walk. 


I am obsessed with this shirt dress from pacsun.com .  However, while I would love to wear it as a dress with thigh-high socks on a normal day, I would probably pair it with black leggings like this model did at church.  Also,  you might want to ditch the choker to avoid strange questions from the elderly.  Dress it up even more with a pair of heels!


White lace and Easter seem to go hand-in-hand in my mind, and this dress from topshop.com is the prettiest version I've seen.  I love the delicacy and detail put into the dress.


I found this dress while shopping at Urban Outfitters a few weeks ago.  Easter was not even a thought in my mind yet, but when I saw this I knew I had found the perfect holiday dress for me!  The pretty floral design screams Spring, but what really sold me was the flattering tie-waist silhouette that seemed to come straight out of 1940.  




What do you look for in an Easter Sunday dress?  What will you be wearing while eating chocolate bunnies and hunting for pastel eggs? 






Comments

Popular Posts